Elexon Electronics require as follows:
The Supplier shall ensure that all supplies conform to the Technical Requirements.
The Supplier shall agree that acceptance by Elexon Electronics of Goods or Services is subject the Acceptance Criteria.
The Supplier shall ensure that all Test Specimen Requirements are met and maintained.
The Supplier shall ensure that the Non conforming Product Notification requirements are met and that procedures exist to ensure that all non-conforming product or service is identified and reported.
The Supplier shall ensure that the Product or Process Change Notification requirements are met and that procedures exist to ensure that all product or process changes are identified and reported.
The Supplier shall maintain and guarantee the Right of Access.
The Supplier shall ensure and guarantee that the Flow-Down requirement s are implemented and monitored in respect of all sub-tier suppliers.
If any of the above Specifications is omitted the Purchase Order is invalid and the Supplier is requested to notify the CEO at Elexon Electronics.
Additional Requirements for AS9100 Suppliers as per AS9100 Rev D:
The following is an exert from the AS9100 Rev D Standard – Clause 8.4.3
8.4.3 Information for External Providers
The organisation shall ensure the adequacy of requirements prior to their communication to the external provider.
The organisation shall communicate to external providers its requirements for:
- The processes, products, and services to be provided including the identification of relevant technical data (e.g. specifications, drawings, process requirements, work instructions);
- The approval of:
- products and services;
2. methods, processes, and equipment;
3. the release of products and services;
- Competence, including any required qualification of persons;
- The external providers’ interactions with the organization;
- Control and monitoring of the external providers’ performance to be applied by the organization;
- Verification or validation activities that the organization, or its customer, intends to perform at the external providers’ premises;
- Design and development control;
- Special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics;
- Test, inspection, and verification (including production process verification);
- The use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by the organization;
- The need to:
− implement a quality management system;
− use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes);
− notify the organization of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition;
− prevent the use of counterfeit parts. Suppliers may only purchase electrical component and parts procured directly from the Original Component manufacturer (OCMs), the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs), or through the OCM/OEM’s authorized distribution chain unless first approved in writing by Elexon through the submission and approval of a deviation /waiver. Any use of Non-Franchised Distributors (Brokers) or other sources is not authorized, unless first approved in writing by the submission and approval of an Elexon Electronics’ deviation/ waiver;
− notify the organization of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval;
− flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements;
− provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing;
− retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements;
- The right of access by the organization, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain;
- Ensuring that persons are aware of:
− their contribution to product or service conformity;
− their contribution to product safety;
− the importance of ethical behavior.